Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sassy's challenge - Happy birthday!

Here we are again with another creation!


As I was browsing a few different card blogs, I came across several webpages that inspired me to create today's card. The sketch comes from Truly Scrumptious which, as you might have noticed from some other creations of mine, I particularly like!

The image comes Sassy Cheryl's collection, Dance Partners which I think is really sweet and fun!

The sentiment is from Sentimental Sundays and I think it goes very well with the image.


The pink layer of paper underneath the image was created by simply colouring a piece of cream card (the same I used to print the image on) with the same colour I used for the little girl's dress (Promarkers pale pink to be precise!! lol). What a fab effect! And the same is for the flowers.... I really love the way that everything blends and matches together!



And with this card I would like to enter the following challenges:
Thank you for watching!


7 comments:

  1. Alice this is ubber cute, love the colours. Thanks for sharing at WhoopsiDaisy.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just noticed you are from Ireland, me too. Hugs
    pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alice this is gorgeous I just adore your design and colours that image is a beauty thank you so much for sharing this with us at Whoopsie Daisy this month.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, fabulous image, great colouring and your coordinated background is fantastic.

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Truly Scrumptious.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation, really elegant !!!
    Thanks for playing with Bunny Zoe's Crafts !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous!!! Love the creation, love the sentiment!!! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays! ...AND thank you, too, for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful layers and embossing. Such a fun image and I love the flowers. Thanks so much for playing at Bee Crafty.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete