As I was browsing a few different card blogs, I came across several webpages that inspired me to create today's card. The sketch comes from Truly Scrumptious which, as you might have noticed from some other creations of mine, I particularly like!
The image comes Sassy Cheryl's collection, Dance Partners which I think is really sweet and fun!
The sentiment is from Sentimental Sundays and I think it goes very well with the image.
The pink layer of paper underneath the image was created by simply colouring a piece of cream card (the same I used to print the image on) with the same colour I used for the little girl's dress (Promarkers pale pink to be precise!! lol). What a fab effect! And the same is for the flowers.... I really love the way that everything blends and matches together!
And with this card I would like to enter the following challenges:
- Sassy Cheryl: birthdays
- Sentimental Sundays: your favourite sentiment
- Truly Scrumptious: sketch
- The pink elephant: pink and black
- Whoopsi Daisy: ribbons and bows
- Bee Crafty: pink and girly
- Bunny Zoe: nice and girly
- Fun with shapes and more: flowery
- Crazy 4 Challenges: paper flowers