Saturday, June 19, 2010

Father's day

It's this time of the year again... and fathers are really great after all!! :-) Especially our father, aka my hubby, as he looks after the kids so well and he's great support for me! But anyway, so here is our Father's day card:


I have loved this Phindy's image ever since the first time I saw it and I thought it was very cute for this very special occasion, as our dad loves gardening! :-)

The papers used as still from my new DCWV late purchase (I have been using quite a lot lately!!) and they are so soft and summery and I am more and more in love with them as time goes by..;-)

In this card too, then, I created my own flowers with the Stampin' Up! punch I got lately.


On the other side, I used 2 layers of ribbons which I believe complement the rest of the paper very well. I have a thing for dots....I don't know if you have noticed it...;-)


And, finally, thanks to Annika, I have this sentiment inside the card:


And that's how it all went!! :-)


And with this card I would like to enter the following challenges:
Thank you for looking!

Alice xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment