Friday, July 16, 2010

Phindy's thank you card

Hello girls,
as soon as I saw that Phindy's blog was having a 'blue' challenge, I couldn't let it go..... I love blue!! :-) So, here is the card I created and that you always need to have in your ready-made-cards drawer!!


I love this image by Phindy as you can use it for many different occasions! The papers I used are actually digital papers and they turned out fab when I printed them out just as they were fab when I saw them on my computer screen!

The sentiment is from Sentimental Sundays blog and, if you go over on a Sunday, they always have freebies to give away!

As for the flowers, ribbon and pearls, they all come from my stash....

And with this card I would like to enter the following challenges:
Thank you for passing by...

12 comments:

  1. Oh, this is absolutely gorgeous design ... LOVE that lace and pearls - yum! I have totally forgotten about the skeleton leaves I have - and they look gorgeous on your card! Wonderful colouring!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice, wonderful interpretation of the challenge theme - layers of gorgeous blue! I especially like your delicate coloring of the image.
    Phindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Alice, love your blues, gorgeous image and lovely details.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Truly Scrumptious.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    wow such a gorgeous card, thank you for playing at SAM.
    hugs Kaylou xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alice, this is stunning!!! Thank you for joining us this week at Phindy's Place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so beautiful, Alice! Love your coloring and the blue is so perfect here!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Phindys Place challenge! Hope to see you again, soon :)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW WOW WOW!!! This is absolutely gorgeous! Great coloring and I love the lace!

    Thank you for joining us at Phindy's Place this week and we hope to see you again!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is GORGEOUS- I love this image and you have certainly done a nice job with it! GLAD u joined us at Phindys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alice, this is so beautiful!!! I love this image and LOVE what you did with it. Thank you for joining us fro the Phindy's Place Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awsome card - beautiful coloring with a yummy selection of DP and embellies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well this is just my perfect card, love blue, love your image and the colours you've used, don't those craft leaves work well with your design

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Phindy's Place, hope you'll join us again

    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place challenge.
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete