Thursday, July 8, 2010

Another year gone by...

Time goes on and we get older...;-) So here is a card I made for my brother-in-law who turned 40 this year!

Papers are from DCWV Citrus set and, I think, MME, which has been in my stash for some time... Ribbons and buttons come from my stash too and the image is an old time friend from the Penny Black collection! I love them!! :-)

And with this card I would like to enter the challenge on Quirky Crafts, which is about ribbons!

Thank you for looking!!

2 comments:

  1. Ooohh, absolutely i love with that image!!! Wonderful colouring and layout is bang on - gorgeous card!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Alice! Love that sentiment and who can go wrong with such a fun image!! Love it. Thank you for joining Quirky Craft's 'Ribbon' Challenge this fortnight.

    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete