Thursday, July 15, 2010

Christmas in July

Hello girls!

During some of my recent 'surf' on various card making blogs, I came across many crafters who decided to work on their Christmas cards!! So I kinda thought it might have been good to start making a few of those cards, so here is my first creation:

Looking back, the creation might be a little simple and plain, but hey...this is my first Christmas card this year!! ;-)

I'm not too sure where the images comes from, as I just 'found' it on my C drive.... As for the sentiment, I created myself on the computer...

The snowman was plainly coloured with my Promarkers and then finished off with plenty of stickles for the snow!!! You can never have enough stickles on a Christmas card, can't you?!?! ;-)

And with this card I would like to enter these challenges:
Thank you for passing by!

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card Alice thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas challenge this time
    Samantha x

    Please consider turning off word verification to help make it easier for others to comment on your lovely cards thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I think the cute snowman is fab! Thanks for taking part in the Magical Crafts challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured snowman and love the dp used. Thanks for joining in with us on ABC Christmas Challenge Blog

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - clean and simple designs are my favourites! However, I agree with you - you can never put too much stickles on!

    Thanks for joining us at Magical Crafts.

    Amanda

    Crafty Creations by AJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Alice. The image and your colouring is divine. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck.

    Cathy
    Guest Designer.
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Christmas in July! Great card - love the snowman image! Thanks so much for playing at Bee Crafty.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card - love your snowman!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love your image. Great idea to get started on the christmas cards. Thanks for playing with us at ABC Christmas Challenge this week. Hugs Dorte GD

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cute Christmas card! thanks for joining in the fun with us on the ABC Christmas blog.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card - it's so gorgeous! Such a pretty layout and LOVE all the Stickles (you are right - we can NEVER have enough Stickles - hee hee!)

    ReplyDelete