I know I have been absent for some time, but I have been very busy with the summer holidays, kids at home off school, day trips while the weather was still good....and time went by so fast I can hardly believe it is September already!!!! :-)
So, to celebrate my return to the world blogs, I decided to show you this cute little card I have made for a friend of mine for her dad...or rather for her 2 little girls to their grandad!!! :-)
The image is one of the many fab images I have by Mo's Digital (I absolutely adore their little designs...) which is called "Two tu-tus". I think the two little girls are just adorable!!!
The papers are some of my new MME paper I have recently bought from the US...
As for the ribbon, it comes from Crafty Ribbons and little metal heart has been in my stash from some time and this is the first time I use them...
I have then also decorated the inside of the card with this little sentiment I found somewhere on the internet:
And with this card, I would like to enter the following challenges:
- Mo's Digital: shades of brown
- The corrosive challenge: one for the guys
- A crafty little place: anything goes
- Cute card Thursday: material girl
- Fab 'n' Funky: living in a material world
- YNS challenges: anything goes
- Wild flower patch: fall colours
- The shabby tea room: old meets new
- Stampin' sisters in Christ: use some metal