Saturday, September 4, 2010

Retirement Card

Hello again girls! This is my second post today, so, if you wish, please scroll down to view my first post.

Here I have a retirement card for a lady who loves travelling!! For this reason, I decided to use this image by Isabella's Sketchbook, called Suitcase Stack. I have actually just read that Isabella won't be designing anymore for some time due to health issues....It's a real pity because she has a great talent! Hopefully we will see her again soon!


Card recipe:
  • Image: Isabella's Sketchbook
  • Paper: October Afternoon
  • Punches: Fiskar and spellbinders
  • Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
  • Colouring: copics and promarkers....
And with this card I would like to enter these challenges:
Thank you for reading!

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty card you have created! Love the papers you have put together!
    Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Players this week!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Love the image, the polka dots and the color scheme! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, gorgeous colours.
    Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have never thought of using that image for retirement card but boy is it perfect or what!! Wonderful clean design and I love the personalized sentiment!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute retirement card. Thanks for joining in at ACLP:D

    ReplyDelete