Thursday, May 13, 2010

Woow!!!

I have just found out that I won my very first blog challenge!!! And I am thrilled!! (the little pleasures in life....;-) ) And this was thanks to the Digi Doodle weekly challenge



So, after such thrilling news, here is another card I made today inspired by Sassy Cheryl's sketch for this week's challenge:




My hubby's brother (also one of our son's God father) has been slightly sick lately (nothing serious...), so I thought it might have been nice to send him this card! I hope he'll like it, as I am always sad to part from my creations unless I know the recipient is going to be 200% happy to receive the card....and sometimes men fall into this category... :-/

And, why not, I would like to enter this card into this week's Digi Doodle challenge and The Pink Elephant Challenge as well!

Alice xxx

12 comments:

  1. Giggle, giggle. I love this!!! It's just to cute I tell you. Thank you so much for entering, and congrat again on winning first place in our last challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! I'm sure your brother in law will love it!

    Oh, and congratulations on your win! How fun is that!!!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alice, Congratulations on your win. I love your cute card and I hope your relative feels better soon this is bound to cheer him up. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodle shops best challenge hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, love the soft colours too, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you card and lately have this thing for chickens....Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best. We look forward to seeing your creation again...

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the chicken... What a beautifull card so gorgeous. Thanks for joining our DDSB-challenge!

    Greetings,
    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely ribbon application!!! Thank you also for your wonderful post! Thanks for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Alice this is a cute Images and lovely PP you have used great touch of flower too...thanks for joining with us at DDSB this week, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your winning, Alice. And this card is way too cute! Love it. Thank you for joinig us at DDSB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Alice! And I adore your card this week...I'm a farm girl and have plenty of pet chickens (strictly pets - not dinner, lol). So I'm a major fan of chicken cards : )
    DDSB Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on winning!

    Your card this week is stunning again! Thank you so much for playing along with us at DDSB! :)

    -Jo:)
    http://joboogie.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete