here we are again with another creation to celebrate our Godmother's birthday!
In this card I used this really cute image from Phindy's and coloured her with some Promarkers and Copics. I have also added some glitter to her hat and dress, as the card needs to be extra special! ;-)
The papers used then belong to my recent purchase of MME papers which I think are really sweet and soft....just like the image! :-)
As for ribbons and flowers, they all came from my stash....
Sorry for the pictures which are quite brutal....one of these days I will learn to take good ones...
And with this card I would like to enter these challenges:
- Wild Orchid Challenge: ribbons and bows
- Sentimental Sundays: let's see some dimentions
- Pile it on: cute and charming
- Charisma Cards: anything goes
- The sisterhood of crafters: birthdays